100 POINT IDENTIFICATION
* Birth Certificate or
* Current Passport or
* Citizenship certificate 70 Points
* Australian Drivers Licence
* Public Service ID card
* Pensioner Concession card
* Tertiary student ID card 40 Points
* Current credit or debit card from another bank
* Current store credit card
* Employer ID card
* Medicare card
* Centrelink Benefits card
* Health Care card 25 Points
Information we require from you will differ depending on the type of loan you are applying for and the lender you choose. Use this information below as a guide as your NEGOTIATOR will determine exactly what you need for your individual situation.
INCOME - PAYG:
* Last 2 years group certificates.
* 2 most recent pay slips showing YTD earnings.
INCOME - SELF EMPLOYED:
* A signed declaration of annual income or affordability.
* Tax returns for both individual and business entities for the last 2 years
(inclusive of balance sheet and profit and loss statement).
* ABN number.
* Last 3 months statements of your business bank account.
PURCHASING A PROPERTY:
* Savings: 6 months bank statements showing money saved that you will
* Offer and Acceptance for Property purchased.
REFINANCING A PROPERTY:
* The most recent 6 months worth of loan statements for all debts being
refinanced (you may need 12 months worth of statements for some
types of loans).
* Last Shire or Water Rates notice.
* Certificate of Title.
* Copy of current House Insurance policy.
* Discharge authority from your current loan provider.
* A letter from the Managing Agent confirming expected rental income.
* A copy of the original Lease Agreement showing the rental income.
* Last 3 statements from Managing Agency.
* Copy of Plans (Council approved plans and specifications).
* Copy of Builders Insurance.
* Fixed Price Building Contract.
* Credit Card limit and latest Statements for all Credit Cards.
* Store Card limit.
* Statements on Savings Accounts to verify balance covering the last 3
* Annual Superannuation statement.
* If applicable, a letter from any person providing you with a monetary
gift to assist with the transaction, stating that the funds are an
unconditional gift or setting out loan conditions/repayment terms.
* If you are not an Australian resident, you need evidence of FIRB