The 7 Secret Rules for Instilling a Millionaire Mindset in you
Ever wonder why so many people burn their hands in trying to become millionaires out of investing or dealing with property? Were their decisions and choices wrong? Were they hasty? Is the market becoming overheated? Each reason may be partly true; but the main reason why they did not succeed in making millions was because they lacked a millionaire mindset.
Millionaires think totally different from ordinary people. The secret is that if you are able to instill their way of thinking, you are able to become a millionaire within your lifetime by investing in property. Here are the 7 secret ways in which millionaire minds are different from ordinary minds.
1. Millionaires think big. Their dreams and plans are all large in nature. On the contrary, ordinary people's thoughts, dreams, plans are small. Set your dreams high. Think big.
2. Millionaires do not play to lose or defend. They play to win only. Do not play to defend losing; play to win. Millionaires are focused, organised and proactive with one goal in front of them - winning.
3. Millionaires always see the brighter side and the possibility in a situation, while ordinary people, who never address their fears and doubts, first see the difficulty and obstacles in it.
4. Winners form alliances with winners. Unsuccessful people pair up with other unsuccessful people. Those who are financially successful, always befriend other financially successful people. This is the proven road to success.
5. Millionaires are master salespersons. The biggest tycoons are masterpieces of the art of selling. No one has ever grown rich without having excellent talents of a salesperson. Shying away from selling or self-promoting is detrimental to one's ambition to be really rich.
6. Face your greatest fears & problems boldly. Millionaires and successful people never shrink from the essence of problems. They never run away. They learn from each experience; as an essential part of their lives. Unsuccessful people are discouraged by their limited beliefs and fears.
7. All millionaires are good students. They are open to new ideas and knowledge. They know they will be left behind, if they choose not to learn. Contrary to them, ordinary people are much more prejudiced about accepting new ideas and knowledge.